Cybowall is an agent-less security platform that scans network traffic to identify potential threat in a network of managed /unmanaged and IoT devices. We discover, and analyze device behavior to identify attacks, and protect your critical business information and systems. Since Cybowall is agent-less, it integrates easily into existing security products. Cybowall analyzes network traffic to identify and register each device’s behavior to protect against variety of advanced threats without disruption. Using our AI Breach Detection engine we can detect signatures of suspicious behaviors of every device in a network after a breach has occurred. The engine uses device behavior signature and characteristics to detect threats, and recommend remediation actions.
- Asset Discovery and Inventory
- Software Inventory
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Agentless Solution
- Device Services Detection
- Near Real-Time Mitigation
- Continues Risk Analysis
- Entire Environment (Vlans & Remote Networks)
- Passive Monitoring
- Advanced AI For Abnormal Detection
- Automatic Protection
Solution Modules Can be bought separately
- Identify & examine of vulnerabilities.
- Meeting Compliance Mandates.
- The ability to audit changes, and to monitor.
- Report certain types of activity is required for compliance with regulatory mandates such as GLBA, SOX, HIPAA and PCI DSS.
- Monitor network devices, servers and services from a single console
- Trigger alerts on availability and performance issues
- Monitor network status on rich maps overview
- Minimize downtime by automating remediation actions
- Built-in reports and dashboards for quick tickets resolution
Network Breach Detection
- A category of applications and security elements designed to detect the activity of malware inside a network after a breach has occurred.
- IT departments use breach detection systems to protect against the variety of advanced threats, especially unidentified malware.
- Intrusion Detection System
- Malware Scanning
- UEBA & Anomaly
- Network Access Control
Cybowall and the GDPR
Cybowall can help businesses reduce the chances of a data breach by protecting the personal information within your networks. It lets you clearly see what is connected to your network and identify changes and threats.
If you do suffer a data breach, with Cybowall you can discover it quickly so that you can report it within 72 hours, and investigate to prevent breaches in the future.
Cybowall - take serious efforts to comply with the GDPR. Read how here: