Welcome to CYBONET! CYBONET is headquartered in Israel and operates globally, with partners and customers throughout the world. CYBONET’s company address is: Matam, Building 23, P.O.B. 15102, Haifa, 3190501, Israel. Our website (the “Site”) is located at www.cybonet.com and provides information about our company and products.
This Privacy Statement outlines how CYBONET uses and protects information collected through our Site and via our marketing practices. If you do not agree with any aspects of this Privacy Statement, you should not access the Site.
If you have questions about this Privacy Statement, you can reach us via the contact information provided in the Contact Us section below.
We reserve the right to change this Privacy Statement periodically. This Privacy Statement was last updated on 24 May 2018.
When you visit the Site, the following information is automatically collected about your visit:
- Type of internet browser used
- Language of your browser
- Website from which you have come to the Site
- Which webpages you view on the Site
- The links you click on the Site
- Your IP address
This information is used to help us:
- Provide, administer and improve the Site
- Provide customer support
- Provide security and safety to visitors to the Site
- Monitor activity and usage of the Site
- Measure the effectiveness of the Site content
This automatically collected information is not used to learn any information about you personally.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's hard drive containing information about the user. We (or our vendors) may collect your information using cookies and equivalent technologies.
- Store your preferences and settings – so that you see relevant local information and do not need to reset preferences (such as language and browser) when you return to the Site.
- Social media – features included on the Site such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter ‘share’ and ‘like’ buttons are provided by the relevant social media platform. Where information is collected through the social media feature, the use of that information is governed by the privacy statement of the individual platform.
- Analytics – to gather usage and performance data for the Site.
- Detect abuse or fraud on the Site.
- Internet-based advertising - automatically collected information is used to target advertising for our service on third party sites.
- Show advertising – cookies allow us to record how many visitors have clicked on an advertisement and to track which advertisements you have seen and which to show.
It is your choice to reject certain collection technologies, such as cookies, but this might prevent you from taking advantage of various features.
Collecting Personal Data
We collect information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (personal data) in a number of ways, including:
- Via web pages on the Site (for example, when you request a demo/eBook/whitepaper or complete a form)
- Over the telephone
This personal data may include:
- Your name, email address, postal address and telephone number
- Your company name, job title and company address
- Details of the resources you access on the Site and any data you download
- Details of other interactions with CYBONET, such as conference interactions
Use of Personal Data
To allow us to be responsive to you and ensure that our organization, products and services function optimally (legitimate business interests), we use your personal data to:
- Assist in responding to your inquiries (technical product/service enquiries, pricing etc.)
- Carry out research on our users' demographics
- Register you for a product trial (at your request)
If you consent, or where we are permitted under the applicable law, we will send you information we believe you will find useful about our organization and the products/services we provide or, at your request, subscribe you to our newsletter and alerts concerning the services we provide.
We may obtain information from third parties to combine with the personal data we have gathered (as described above), in order to improve our marketing activities and to ensure the details we hold are relevant and up-to-date.
Sharing and Disclosing Personal Data
We do not sell or rent your personal data to third parties. We do not share personal data, except as detailed in this Privacy Statement.
We share your information with the following recipients:
- Our partners and resellers – to allow them to provide marketing information on our behalf as described above.
- IT service providers located in Israel and the United States – that provide us with (a) website hosting and maintenance (b) sending communications (c) updating marketing lists and database management (d) analyzing data (e) provision of the Site and marketing of our services.
- Our service providers – will only use your personal data to the extent necessary to perform their function, and will be subject to contractual obligations to maintain the security and confidentiality of all information they process.
- A future successor – in the event of a corporate sale, reorganization, dissolution or the sale of any business or assets, personal data will be included in the transferred assets. As a result, the successor of CYBONET will continue to use your personal data as per the terms of this Privacy Statement.
We will disclose your personal data if required to do so to comply with any applicable law or regulation, or in response to a legal demand, subpoena, warrant or other similar request. We will also disclose your personal data to any regulatory or law enforcement agency if we believe that such action is necessary to protect the rights, property or personal safety of CYBONET, its customers, the public or any third party.
Transferring Personal Data
The information we collect from you will be transferred to, and stored at/processed in Israel and the United States. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing outside of the EEA. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is treated securely and in accordance with this statement.
Storing Personal Data
We will retain your personal data as follows:
- Technical data for 18 months after visiting our Site
- Contact data for 18 months after our last contact with you
- Company data for 36 months after our last contact with someone from your organization
- Conference attendance for 24 months after our last contact with you
CYBONET is committed to maintaining the security of the information we collect from activity on this website and from our other marketing efforts. We have therefore implemented technology and security policies and procedures that are intended to reduce the risk of accidental destruction or loss, or the unauthorized disclosure or access to such information.
We have security measures in place to help protect against the loss or misuse of personal data under our control. Our security practices are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary, and only authorized personnel have access to personal data. While we use all reasonable efforts to prevent the loss or misuse of your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data you submit via the Site.
The Site may contain links to external sites. We are not responsible for the privacy statements or the content of these sites. Upon visiting an external site, you should familiarize yourself with the site’s policies.
Subject to circumstances, you have the right to access and receive a copy of information we hold about you, to correct any personal data held about you that is inaccurate, and to request the deletion of personal data held about you.
You also have the right to data portability for information you provide to us – this means that you can obtain a copy of your data in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it, or request we send it to a third party.
You may have the right to restrict or object to the processing of your personal data by us, including for direct marketing.
Matam, Building 23,