Our Support Center is committed to a proactive approach to IT support, the CYBONET Support Center’s goal is to ensure customer success through regular maintenance, real-time system monitoring and call center, remote and onsite support.
CYBONET Support Center Service
The CYBONET Support Center features a team of expert Help Desk Analysts and Engineers who become personally familiar with our customers, their businesses and technology.
CYBONET’s Support Center offers:
- Online support 7 days a week 24 hours a day.
- Remote MaintenanceFixes, Patches & Updates to customers units.
- Remote MonitoringAlerts & Warnings – Power / Surge, security solution Log Errors, Disk Space, CPU and Memory Utilization, Network Traffic Utilization.
- Remote ResolutionDiagnosis, Repair and Troubleshooting of WAN/LAN & IT Issues using remote control technologies.
- Access to a diverse team of highly trained and specialized IT professionals
CYBONET’s Support Center commits to a Service Level Agreement (SLA) which identifies the agreed upon services that will be provided by CYBONET’s Support Center in order to ensure that it is reliable, secure and meets the needs of the businesses we support.
Priorities are given according to the severity of the problem, and the effect it has on the operation of the customer’s business. CYBONET will do its best effort to minimize any down time at the customer’s site.
|Priority Level||Appliance Status||Impact on Customer||Problem Description|
|Priority 1 - High||Down||Critical||No mail flow|
|Priority 2 - Medium||Up||Significant||Delay in mail flow|
|Priority 3 - Low||Up||Minor||Configuration related request|
According to the above level CYBONET will respond and deal with the problem as soon as possible and in accordance with the time table below:
|Priority 1 - High||< 1 hour||< 1 hour||Customer Support Engineer & Technical Support Manager|
|Priority 2 - Medium||< 1 hour||< 4 hour||Customer Support Engineer|
|Priority 3 - Low||< 1 hour||< 12 hours||Customer Support Engineer|